Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Wow- time really does go by fast doesn't it! We are in the middle of summer break and enjoying it as much as we can. I have been busy with clients in town which is good- I can always use more of that! Shane and Stettson just got back from a week at Scout camp, they had a great time. We had Wyatt stay with us for a few days and really enjoyed having him here. The kids are wondering which of the cousins are coming to stay next!

We are going to Idaho this weekend and are all very excited to get away, hopefully the fishing is good! We went to Medicine Lake last night for Family Home Evening, it was fun, but Shane was the only one that caught anything. I don't know why Chance didn't catch a fish, he kept calling them and casting wherever he saw one jump. Good times!!

Maybe I'll get some pictures posted of our vacation- don't hold your breath for that, but I'll try!

No comments:

Post a Comment